Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The New GRACEFULLY AMUSING Project!

Yes, exclamation points in titles! Because it feels good to be back.

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been flailing a bit on the old blog, here. But instead of trying to act like a designer or a guru of anything at all, I'm just going to put my own person out there and chronicle my 
mad attempts at accomplishing grace (while laughing as often as possible!).

I'm in my young twenties, and while balancing full-time work and school, I'm creating my home for the first time. This isn't my first apartment by any means, but it is the first apartment where I feel this...settled. It's been such a fun process of narrowing down what I like, what I don't like, what I want in my space and my life, and how to make it all happen on a budget.

New Project: To improve my life and space, one thing at a time, one day at a time. 

I was struck with this idea while reading my new cookbook, Fresh Flavor Fast. I already try to accomplish one goal for the apartment every week, but why not try a (small) goal everyday? It felt like a Julie & Julia moment: yes, unfortunately, that cliche but true! But I'm not completely crazy, so I will be doing my "me" things five days a week, Monday through Friday.

When to start? Hmm...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)