Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Today I'm Wearing


 Coat: Target (no longer online, but is in stores clearanced at $30)
Jeans: AF, $50 (sale! usually $98! go get 'em!)
Flats: Aldo, $30 (sale! usually $55! go get 'em!)
Watch: Tag Heuer 
Sweater: Old Navy, $13 (sale! usually $25! go get it!)
Bracelet: Amazon, $16
Total, excluding watch: $139

It's a snowy, gray work day. Snowy days call for warmth; gray days call for comfort; work days call for non-pajamas. The sweater I'm wearing is a cashmere v-neck version of the one pictured that I bought from Banana Republic a few years ago, and my bracelet is dated as well but is similar to the one above. (Bracelet and watch are worn on the same arm, because I believe that cutting off limbs should be kept to a minimum, even if you are as lanky as I am.)

This is pretty indicative of the kind of person I am, guys. Cashmere sweater, Tag watch...destroyed jeans inevitably follow. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)