Monday, March 15, 2010

MONDAY'S BARGAIN

(I really don't like the word "bargain"...am brainstorming a different title to use in the future!)

I have procured an area rug for my living room, for roughly 1/8 the price that I was willing to pay.




It is pet approved.

(I don't have a link for this one, as it was a total score from a clearance end-cap of an aisle. However, Target seems to be hastily getting rid of the old to make room for the new, so check out your local store--you might be surprised at what you find!)

3 comments:

  1. i love when rugs are approved by cats. and your picture just made me miss my cat immensely. i think i'm going to have to import him to live with me in the very near future so he can stretch out on all my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you should! :) I'm really more of a dog person myself, but my lifestyle is more suited for a cat right now. And he's a good little guy (and he fetches things, so he's sort of dog like?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one sweet-ass rug and an adorable kitteh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)