Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AND HERE WE GO



The new semester has officially begun. I feel as stressed as I did last semester but can already tell that this spring will be better than last fall. Yes, yes I can. (says firmly to self)

I'm revisiting my New Years resolutions and adding one big one to the list: I am going to take better care of myself this year. No more taking on more than I can handle (school). No more disregard for my fitness. No more ignoring major warning signs and ending up in emergency surgery. Nothing puts a damper on a semester's success like having to take a week off of work and school because of incapacitating drugs! :P

This semester (and year), I am making time for myself. I can find 2 hours a week to work out. I can find 1 hour a week to do something just for me (read a non-school book, draw a bath, paint a wall). This time around, I'd like to find and maintain a sense of balance.

(I'm not a fan of Gossip Girl, but I do think that Blake Lively is a looker. Photo courtesy of blakelively.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)