Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know we're officially past the holidays, but my tree is still up. Therefore:

Real Simple
Learned a few things today.

1) "Sleeping until the sun wakes me up" doesn't necessarily mean waking up before noon. (I felt like one of those NyQuil commercials when I finally came to.)

2) Gnat-like insects like to live in boxes in pantries. Namely, in boxes of pancake mix, so as to ruin my awesome plan for chocolate-chip pancakes. But...

3) Target is open on New Years! Pancake plan saved!


Gourmet
4) There is, in fact, such a thing as too much Criminal Minds. This is nothing that a glass of wine and a lavendar bath can't fix, however.

5) The ribbon thing is definitely happening. Now I just need to figure out what color the walls should be. I'm thinking something between charcoal and black.

6) I'm going to be flat broke for a few months.

7) ...but I can't WAIT to move. :)

Here's to a successful, joyful, meaningful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)