Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SHE'S NOT MUCH, BUT SHE'S MINE

I have internet again! Hooray! (And I'm pretty sure my cable guy hooked me up with extra channels. Here's hoping they don't show up on the bill, yeah?)

Well, friends, the move has happened. Some light documentation:

Morning of move: Some boxes remain unpacked, and I try to convince my type-A side to calm the f* down. This involves chocolate and caffeine.

 

Cujo the cat observes as I pack some last-minute items.
 


I pick up my keys at the new place and snap some quick "before" pictures.
Note: These pictures do not do the space justice. I love it. Those windows are absolutely glorious.


(view of front door and kitchen from living room)

 


(living room)

 


(crap picture, but look at my 10-ft. ceilings!)

 


(my quaint stove! oh, my. :P)

 


 
Back at home, Cujo flips out as the family volunteers arrive and "hides" on top of the kitchen cupboards.




 We have three SUVs between the four of us (no judging, now; Minnesota winters equal 4x4 drive), and we are inexplicably bound and determined to make the move in one trip. This is the result.



 
Dad is trying so hard! We make it work, though. (I just don't make eye contact with anyone while behind the wheel.)

The place is coming together. Boxes are slowly being unpacked and furniture is getting situated, and I can't wait to see and share the results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)