Monday, February 15, 2010

BARGAIN OF THE WEEK: THOMAS O'BRIEN QUILT

Trying something new here at Gracefully Amusing. :)

I've had so many great finds lately, and I've been photographing all of them with plans to share them here. This week, take a look at this beauty:

 
I've been eyeing this Thomas O'Brien quilt for at least a year, waiting for the price to drop...and it finally has! It's a gorgeous pale blue with pewter stitching; the fabric is surprisingly soft, and the quilt is pretty heavy, which is one of my primary requirements for bedding of any kind.


You better believe I snatched this guy up. Wouldn't you, at that price? He's going to look great in my bedroom to be, which will be featuring white bedding, dark wood and inky blue walls (updates to come).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)