Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HOLY THIN MINTS

Lys over at we keep saying was kind enough to send me a box of Back to Nature's Fudge Mint Cookies to sample. They are absolutely to die for.

(Jamie's dining room in action--please excuse the paint swatch!)

This brand, Back to Nature, has a truly healthful line of goods. Their packaging is 100% recycled, and their food contains no artificial preservatives, no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup, the latest big-bads to cut out of your diet.


I love-love-love these cookies. So much so that I immediately had to portion them out into small bags and freeze them so that I wouldn't eat too many! Absolutely delicious, and at 150 calories for four, this is a snack that won't make you cringe every time you take a bite. These beat out the Girl Scouts variety, and I can't wait to try BtN's other cookies.

Thank you, Lys!

(Also: This is why it takes me 7 years to pull off a decent photograph:


Damn curious cat.)

1 comment:

  1. aww, thanks so much, i'm really glad you like them :) and great photos, you're lucky to have a pet who likes the camera

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)