Sunday, January 3, 2010

AMIDST MY DAY OF CRAP...

...amidst greasy hair because the shower  inexplicably lost all water pressure, amidst scrubbing the kitchen clean after my electric mixer splattered room-temperature butter everywhere (and I mean everywhere), amidst spilling half a gallon of primer on my bathroom floor and my Tag Heuer (because I'm an idiot who forgets to take things off when painting)...


Country Living

...my roommate said that she felt like she was looking at a magazine when she saw me painting, and I could have hugged her. I wasn't feeling particularly glamorous with a foot covered in dried paint and my hair tied back, but she said I looked picturesque, framed by the doorway of the bathroom and standing on one of my lovely old Ashley chairs to reach the ceiling.

Should have asked for a picture. :) No one's ever mentioned me and magazine in the same sentence before.



(The Tag Heuer survived the primer incident. All I can say is thank God it's water-approved!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)