Thursday, January 21, 2010

PARDON THE HOUR

It's 2:42am, and I'm awake, so here we are. :)

Want to hear about my day? Because this was it:
-woke up at 6:00
-worked 8:00-5:00
-attended math lecture 6:00-9:00
-finished cleaning and painting the old apartment and packed the last of my stuff in the car 9:30-12:30
-drove home and found someone parked in my garage stall 12:45; left a (somewhat scathing) note on the windshield
-hauled all of my stuff upstairs from outside 12:50
-ate dinner 1:30 (I forgot to pack it for class)

Don't know about you, but I'm the type that has to lounge calmly for an hour or so before I can fall asleep...so I'm up. But check out this fun periodic table I saw on campus today:



I enjoy it. :) Old school in the best of ways. They should paint the frame a really bold purple, or something.

Signing off. My 101 in 1001 list will be posted tomorrow! (Today?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They truly make my day. :)